A critical component to our Christ-centered and classical mission is to make a Stonehaven education financially accessible to as many families in our community as possible. Jesus commands his people to, "Let the little children come to me" (Matthew 19:14). In an effort to make it possible for like-minded Christian families of diverse socioeconomic backgrounds to attend Stonehaven, we offer the following range of tuitions based on family need.
|Kindergarten 1/2 Day||$2,200 - $6,100|
|Kindergarten||$2,900 - $8,300|
|1st Grade - 5th Grade||$3,400 - $9,800|
|6th Grade - 8th Grade||$3,500 - $10,200|
Upon return of the signed enrollment contract, a 10% non-refundable tuition deposit is due. The remaining 90% tuition balance may be paid using one of the following three plans:
If you enrolled in the FACTS tuition program in the previous year and you have selected the 3-Pay or 10-Pay Plan for the upcoming year, your account will be rolled over. You do not need to take any action at this time. You will receive a notification letter to confirm the monthly payment amount and scheduled payment dates for the upcoming year.
If you were not enrolled in the FACTS tuition program last year and have selected the 3-Pay or 10-Pay Plan for the upcoming year, click the link below to enroll:
Stonehaven desires that every family in the school community contribute to the operating expenses of the school. In an effort to assess a family's ability to afford a Stonehaven education, the school uses FACTS as an objective and independent third party. FACTS provides a tuition recommendation to the school. To maintain the integrity of the indexed tuition process, Stonehaven will not offer a tuition lower than that recommended by FACTS.
In order to find the appropriate tuition amount, we must assess the financial strength of each family. To do this, many factors are considered including income, assets, number of dependents, and number of children attending schools that charge tuition. The process will also include discretionary spending including but not limited to: medical expenses, consumer debt, automobiles, second homes, and vacation expenses.
If a prospective family desires to attend Stonehaven and is unable to pay full tuition we ask them to go through the following indexed tuition process.
It is important to note that even though decisions about admission and indexed tuition are made at the same time, the two processes are separate. Stonehaven engages in a thorough admissions process to determine if a family and child are a good fit for our unique and distinctive school community. An indexed tuition decision will be determined after the school has confirmed that Stonehaven is the right school for the students applying for admission. The financial information provided in the indexed tuition application is held in strict confidence and is NOT shared with anyone outside the Indexed Tuition Committee.